10 SEPTEMBER 2022 // 14:00 - 20:00 // OLD TOWN //
Darinko Ribolica, Chief Oenologist of Klet Brda: "Have you visited the fairy-tale land in the west of Slovenia, nestled halfway between the Alps and the Adriatic?
This is our Brda. A world of rolling hills where we Brice have made our homes, farms and vineyards.
Come, we will be happy to welcome you.
Our main guiding principle in our daily work at Brda Winery is a deep respect for nature and its cycles, because quality is born in the vineyard.
Nature is our most important ally, so keeping the environment clean and healthy is crucial for those of us who live and work with nature.
Did you know?
* Klet Brda is the first winery in the world to be awarded the Green Key label,
* it is the largest producer and exporter of Slovenian wines, winning over wine lovers at home and in 26 countries around the world with its distinctive style,
* da Klet Brda brings together 400 Brda wine-growing families, who have been co-creating the success story of Brda winemaking for more than half a century.
Taste our land through the wines of Brda Winery - at the Promenade of Tastes in the Princely Town!"
Find out more about the Brda winery on:
You are cordially invited to one of the most picturesque city centres in Slovenia on Saturday 10 September - the Celje 2022 Promenade of Tastes, at a time when the vineyards surrounding the city smell sweetly of the sweetness of ripe grapes.
This Saturday, we will explore the Princely City with a wine tasting glass in hand from 2 pm until sunset at 8 pm.
What does the Celje 2022 Promenade of Flavours have to offer?
- top wines from the vineyards surrounding Celje, from Styria and Slovenia.
- fine cuisine from Celje's gastronomic houses.
- socialising and exploring the picturesque town centre with a glass of wine in hand.
- a musical surprise.
What is included in the €18 ticket?
- tasting over sixty top wines,
- a tasting glass with the Salon Sauvignon logo,
Find out more about the Promenade of Flavours in the FB event:
where you can also book tickets at a pre-sale price of EUR 16.
If you like the event, like it, share it and invite your friends, acquaintances, relatives, business partners.
May there be many of us in the Prince's City this Saturday!
In case of rain, the event will be postponed to 24 September 2022 from 14:00 - 20:00.
Organised by Itadakimasu Institute.
Co-organised by the Celeia Celje Institute.
Partners: winemakers, gastronomes, Vin.Ce Association, Wine & Art project.
The event is organised under the auspices of the Salon Sauvignon festival.
Find out more about Celje, the city of counts, on: